Battle Born battery is proudly designed and assembled in Reno, Nevada, USA. This brand has become a famous trademark among lithium-ion technology fans in North America. The sophisticated and top-notch BMS (Battery Management System) prevents the lithium-ion cells from being over/undercharged and stop the non-reversible damage during the cold temperature exposure (less 0 Celsus Centigrade/ 32 Fahrenheit). It is compatible with most of the available charge controllers on the market. It is only 31 pounds with a much better storage intensity per weight than lead-acid.
Storage condition: fill up the batteries to about 50% – 60% state-of-charge (SOC), afterwards, disconnect from any charge or discharge sources.
Please note this battery can only be used in 12V, 24V and 48V applications.
APPLICATIONS Charging profile:
- Backup Power Bulk/absorb – 14.4V
- Marine Absorb time should be set at least 20 minutes per battery (for 2 batteries in
- Recreational Vehicles parallel set 40 min, 3x 60 minutes)
- Solar Float – is not necessary so can be set at 13.6V
- Portable NO Equalization cycle!!!