This deep cycle battery is one of the cheapest and yet reliable LiFepO4 batteries on the market. It is an ideal replacement from a group 31 of various chemistries AGM, GEL or lead-acid Battery. It is a lightweight substitute for lead-acid batteries as it’s only 27 lbs and contains 1.3kWh. The lithium-ion battery technology has a much higher storage density per weight, making it a perfect fit for portable (even stand-alone) applications.
The battery has a built-in BMS (Battery Management System) that monitors and controls its voltage and temperature. It prevents the battery from operating outside its safe working conditions.
The Enerwatt batteries use safe and stable Lithium-Iron-Phosphate chemistry.
Please note this battery can only be used in 12V and 24V applications.
APPLICATIONS Charging profile:
- Backup Power Bulk/absorb – 14.4V
- Marine Absorb time should be set at least 20 minutes per battery (for 2 batteries in
- Recreational Vehicles parallel set 40 min, 3x 60 minutes)
- Solar Float – is not necessary, so it can be set at 13.8V
- Portable NO Equalization cycle!!!